X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Caesar
    3Dflower
    • Feb 2024

Not able to edit geotiff's generated in 3Df zephyr in ENVI

Hi, I'm a new zephyr user. I needed a new stitching program for drone flights over agricultural fields. I was able to generate the ortho's and DTM & DSM, but when I open the mosaic's in ENVI I'm not able to edit the metadata. ENVI is where I do a lot of post processing. I tried changing the tiff file to a dat file, but that didn't work. Any suggestions or a step I missed would be greatly appreciated.
    Thx.
  • cam3d
    3Dflover
    • Sep 2017

Hi Caesar - Welcome to the forum - I'm not familiar with ENVI, but we can probably troubleshoot a bit regardless.

Do you have a sample geotiff which works with your ENVI workflow that we could compare to the output from Zephyr?

Feel free to drop a download link in this thread, or alternatively send the download link to support@3dflow.net

Comment

• Caesar
      3Dflower
      • Feb 2024

Hi Cam3d,
      I think I can do that, what I used before was Agisoft Metashape. The files I work with are pretty big, so I'll try to trim one down using both Zephyr and Agisoft. I hope to get this done nest week.
      Thank you for your time. : )

Comment

• Caesar
        3Dflower
        • Feb 2024

Hi Cam3d, I can't upload my files, they are too large and zephyr wouldn't accept less photos to stitch together. I'm going to take some photos of the ENVI platform to hopefully give you a better idea of what I'm talking about.

Comment

• Caesar
          3Dflower
          • Feb 2024

Here are some photos and an Icloud link to a video I did on my iphone.

Log in to iCloud to access your photos, mail, notes, documents and more. Sign in with your AppleĀ ID or create a new account to start using Apple services.

Comment

• Caesar
            3Dflower
            • Feb 2024

Log in to iCloud to access your photos, mail, notes, documents and more. Sign in with your AppleĀ ID or create a new account to start using Apple services.

Comment

• cam3d
              3Dflover
              • Sep 2017

Hi Caesar - Sorry but those links aren't working. Please use an alternative like WeTransfer - Usually works without issue :-)

Comment

• Caesar
                3Dflower
                • Feb 2024

Hi Cam3d, sorry about that. I'll try getting that software and I'll try reposting tomorrow.

Comment

• Caesar
                  3Dflower
                  • Feb 2024

Hi Cam3d, I contacted support and they think it was a calibration issue. I thought I had calibrated all the photos, but I guess not. I didn't realize how long that takes in zephyr. The new stitch should be done later tonight, and I'll check it on Monday.

Thank you for your help. : )

Comment

• cam3d
                    3Dflover
                    • Sep 2017

All good! Happy to help where I can :-)

Comment

Working...