X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roberto
    3Dflow
    • Jun 2011

Originally posted by yoli
    4.123: issue with mesh naming, a "(2)" is appended at the end of the mesh name, see picture.
    This might be a "feature". Zephyr forbids objects in the workspace to have the same name. If Zephyr automatically added the (2), there might have been another object (maybe a dense point cloud or a textured mesh) with the same name.

Comment

• Nedo
      3Dflow Cup 2018 winner
      • Nov 2016

first i am very impressed with the new speed Zephyr calculate stuff !!!
      I also like the new bounding box selection, but i have a small question, when selecting with bounding box,
      and exit the select menue and entering again the select menue, the bounding box reset itself and you have to begin
      to select complete new, you can't start from the bounding box last position, i hope you understand what i mean hmmm..

Comment

• Roberto
        3Dflow
        • Jun 2011

Yup, got it! Save the bounding box state on selection. We can do it similarly to the orthophoto page. The parameters are saved only at runtime if the project hasn't changed.

Comment

• Roberto
          3Dflow
          • Jun 2011

Originally posted by ZazMMM

Zephyr completed the generation of the dense point cloud and showed the window to click "Finish" on after it autosaved. It hung at that point with that window up. Restarting the program offered to restore the autosaved project which opened in Zephyr with both the sparse and dense point clouds.

The only thing I can add is that I do switch to another application, or two, or three or four, , while Zephyr is working. At this point, I can't reproduce it at will. I've had maybe three hangs on over 10 new projectsin the last few days with the current beta. As I said previously, I might have had one or two hangs with the previous beta too.
          There aren't know issues, but other conflicting dlls might also cause it. For example, the old versions of Dell Backup Update and Recovery made Qt application crash. Are you using Zephyr from a Remote Desktop? Have you tried on a different machine? Have you tried to make a clean display driver installation? Unfortunately, this kind of problems are complicated to track down as it might be hanging on an internal Qt or Windows call and might be related to the specific configuration.

Comment

• 3Dflow
            Administrator
            • Jun 2017

4.125 is out

Nedo Bounding box selection Status saved only if you mantain the same visible objects
            yoli The undo/redo of the bounding box now works correctly. Bounding box action are committed/grouped when you close the dialog.

Comment

• sam3d
              3Dflourished
              • Feb 2018

Could you look at adding a Pause/Cancel option to the Add Photos? I've got a lot of images that are part way through merging and I can't find a way to stop it without terminating the application.

Comment

• cam3d
                3Dflover
                • Sep 2017

Importing an OBJ sends it directly to the Textured Meshes Category, not the Meshes Category as expected.

Comment

• Nedo
                  3Dflow Cup 2018 winner
                  • Nov 2016

I have a question (see pic) lets say i selected Mesh 2, but why it is possible to yellow select Mesh 1 even its not selected? this allways confuses me, makes me insecure
                  about what is selected now and what not, maybe a dumb question?
                  Its feels like playing chess anyone playing chess?

Comment

• Roberto
                    3Dflow
                    • Jun 2011

Because the checkbox manages the "visibility", while the yellow text means that the object has been "selected". You can also select multiple object with ctrl and shift, and for example, delete an entire selection with right click. Or you can open the context menu or with a slow double click change the name of the currently selected object. (just a few examples )

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎