• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Paul King
    3Dfollower
    • Nov 2017

Saving a Project

Ciao,

I haven't used Zephyr Free for a while (Covid etc) so I tried my first ever outdoor shoot of a tree stump (I know..... very original lol).
    The 3D generation using all 40 images was a complete success at the first attempt!

However, when it came to saving the project the alert said something like: "cannot save to that location, choose another". I clicked OK and the whole program shut down??!?

I'm sure I may be doing something fundamentally wrong but I don't know what or can you not save a project.... can you only upload the finished item to Sketchfab? :/

I did export the mesh (I think) but that disappeared too?

I look forward to your help

Thank you.
  • cam3d
    3Dflover
    • Sep 2017

Hi Paul! Are you able to share the log files with us? System specs would be useful, and make sure you have enough free space on your hard-drive to save the file :-)

https://www.3dflow.net/technology/do...hyr-log-files/

With the free version of Zephyr you can save textured mesh files in a few ways rather than Sketchfab:

- .ply
    - .obj/mtl
    - .glb

Attached Files
    Last edited by cam3d; 2021-03-09, 01:27 AM.

Comment

• Paul King
      3Dfollower
      • Nov 2017

Originally posted by cam3d
      Hi Paul! Are you able to share the log files with us? System specs would be useful, and make sure you have enough free space on your hard-drive to save the file :-)

https://www.3dflow.net/technology/do...hyr-log-files/

With the free version of Zephyr you can save textured mesh files in a few ways rather than Sketchfab:

- .ply
      - .obj/mtl
      - .glb
      Hi, sorry for the delay, here's the attached log:

Attached Files

Comment

• Paul King
        3Dfollower
        • Nov 2017

I've nailed it!! ..........I reset the parameters to Factory Default.

Now when I go to File/Open Recent it gives me both the 'save' and 'save as' results!

Comment

• cam3d
          3Dflover
          • Sep 2017

Great to hear you got it sorted!

Comment

Working...