X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fine Master Violins
    Blossoming 3Dflower
    • Jan 2023

Violin maker & new member

After many months of deliberation i have finally joined 3DF Zephyr.
    I am looking forward to this journey and i am open to PM's for a chat.
    I am a violin maker who will be using this tool to make new violin models/parts and violin bow parts.
    I am from Australia
  • cam3d
    3Dflover
    • Sep 2017

Hi Fine Master Violins

Welcome to the forum! To help get you started here are some links you may find useful:

We designed 3DF Zephyr to be a user friendly and easy to use powerful tool. You can get up running and create your first 3D reconstruction with few clicks.

Join our community! Forum Register to our free forum and connect with 3Dflow staff and other fellow 3DF Zephyr users in a friendly and cozy environment 🙂 Click here to proceed to the forum. 3Dflow Academy facebook group Join the … Read More

Case studies The Role of Photogrammetry for Forensic Analysis Device : Canon camera EOS R6 Full Spectrum Targets : 6 3DF Zephyr coded markers Lighting : Torches with standard, infrared and ultraviolet lighting Tags : Photogrammetry, Forensics, Documentation Over the … Read More

If you find yourself in difficulty with any part of the imaging process not covered by our basic tutorials let us know the specifics either here on the forum or through support@3dflow.net and we will do our best to help resolve the issue.

Comment

• Fine Master Violins
      Blossoming 3Dflower
      • Jan 2023

Comment

Working...