“Win 3DF Zephyr” Contest 2017
|To celebrate our fresh videotutorial series “3DFlow Academy“, we are happy to announce the second “Win 3DF Zephyr” contest!|
The contest is open to everyone, and with the recent addition of 3DF Zephyr Free you really have no excuse!
First Prize: one (1) 3DF Zephyr Pro full license (includes 12 months of updates)
Runner up: one (1) 3DF Zephyr Lite full license (includes 12 months of updates)
Be creative! There is no theme for this contest, so surprise us! The best reconstructions (both on a technical and an artistic point of view) will be rewarded with 3DF Zephyr!
For this contest, we are adding a limit to 50 photos for two reasons: anyone can now join, even with 3DF Zephyr Free, and you will be forced to take good photographs in order to make a better model 🙂
- You must take your own pictures (use new pictures 🙂 )
- You must use only a maximum of 50 photos per reconstruction
- You must reconstruct your subject with any version of 3DF Zephyr
- You must submit your entry on the 3DFlow Academy Facebook Group before Monday, November 20th, 2017 in the appropriate, dedicated thread.
- You must not vote yourself 🙂 a community-driven poll will run for a week after the end of the submission date in order to choose the winners!
- Multiple submissions are welcome
In order to enter the contest simply:
- Download and install 3DF Zephyr (Free, Lite – free trial available here – or any other version is okay!)
- Choose your subject and reconstruct it with 3DF Zephyr using only a maximum of newly taken 50 photos
- Upload your 3D model(s) to Sketchfab, YouTube or other platforms
- Post a link to your model(s) on the 3Dflow Academy Facebook Group
- You’re done! Make sure you have uploaded your 3D model and posted the link before November 20th
We will announce the winner on our website and social media pages.