3DF Zephyr 3.200 is now ready for download – and finally, we’re happy to introduce 3DF Zephyr Free to the world!
3DF Zephyr Free is the newest addition to the 3DF Zephyr Family: sharing the same technology of its siblings, this version is completetly free for personal use. Although 3DF Zephyr Free can not process more than 50 picture, it is still a great viewer and is perfect for everyone who wants to start learning photogrammetry without using time limited trials. The free trials for the other versions of Zephyr are always available here.
You can learn more about 3DF Zephyr Free (and download it!) by clicking here!
The full changelog of Zephyr 3.2 is the following:
- Upgraded 3DF Zephyr Lite features
- Introduced 3DF Zephyr Free
- New rematching phase for Structure from Motion (improved accuracy)
- Speed improvements for SfM and MVS
- Photoconsistent mesh optimization now runs in multi GPU
- Reduced memory footprint on SfM phase
- Improved pivot orbit camera
- Can now load intensity from ZF scans
- Added project on regular grid filter
- Improved picking
- Improved cloud merge / structuring / management (Pro and Aerial only)
- Can now load external lua script file from console (Pro and Aerial only)
- Orthophoto can now be exported as pdf with ruler (Pro and Aerial only)
- New volume tool to compute the inside of an object (Pro and Aerial only)
- Added new cloud comparison tool (Pro and Aerial only)
- Added polyline from single image or bubble view dialog (Aerial only)
- Many miscellaneous bugfixes
- Many UI fixes and UI improvements