- SfM Core improvements: substantial improvements in the Structure from Motion algorithm
- MVS Core improvements: substantial improvement in the accuracy of the Multi View Stereo algorithm when dealing with odd rotation settings and varying distance
- Improved Texture Generation performance: texture generation is now up to 20% faster than previous 3DF Zephyr releases.
- Picture Quality index: an overall score of the quality of the pictures is given from the Tools menu, as well as a visual aid (Pro only) in order to detect possible issues (i.e. out of focus) in your pictures. The higher the score, the higher the quality of the picture.
- UI improvements: lots of minor UI improvements, including tooltips and descriptions.
- Import and texturize mesh bugfix: added the support to multi-isles meshes when doing external data edit -> import and texturize mesh.
- Bugfix: fixed a minor bug when toggling light on/off and then loading a new project
- Miscellaneous minor bugfixes
Please keep the feedback coming in! Feel free to contact us by email or on our forums as much as you need, we really appreciate your help in improving 3DF Zephyr.