|3DF Zephyr 2.200 is out now!|
The response we had on 3DF Zephyr Aerial was overwhelming: thank you all for your precious insights!
We have improved and added new tools by following your feedback, especially in the contour lines generation and drawing.
In the meantime, we also have managed to complete the integration of the new I/O system which allows for faster loading and saving (which is now streamed) plus the usual improvements in our core technology and usual minor fixes.
Full 2.200 changelog:
- new feature: full automatic contour lines generation (Aerial only)
- new feature: drawing elements from contour lines generation within the workspace (Aerial only)
- new feature: added possibility to draw directly on workspace objects (Aerial only)
- new feature: PDF report generation (Aerial and Pro only)
- new feature: loading and unloading of projects are now streamed
- new feature: opt-in camera calibration anonymous push
- SfM core improvements
- MvS core improvements
- minor UI bugfixes
- minor presets adjustments
- changed few icons on main toolbar
On a different note, make sure check out our new development weblog!