We are happy to announce that Zephyr 3.301 is now ready for download!
As usual we encourage everyone to update their Zephyr installation. Below, the changelog:
- New selection workflow (can now pause and resume).
- Structure from motion speed up, especially when using varying focal lengths.
- Added an image conversion / image undistortion tool.
- Added the possibility to the upload a model as private on sketchfab (requires sketchfab pro account).
- Improved control point selection from images (Pro/Aerial only)
- Corrected an issue when converting CR2 / Raw camera images.
- Corrected an issue with exif reading with tiff and raw formats.
- You can now drag directly directories in the add photos pages.
- You can now quickly pick a point from one image and an underlying 3D model (Pro/Aerial only)
- Many many minor fixes. Thanks to everyone for reporting them!
Downloads are available at the usual URL or via the autoupdater. As usual, Steam users will automatically receive the update the next time they launch the Steam client.