We’d like to remember you that it’s possible to subscribe to our newsletter by clicking this link: by doing so, you’ll be alerted when then next beta hits the road – every license key of 3DF Zephyr Pro is automatically accepted by our beta versions as well.
A sneak peek to the new version features:
- Workspace merging: you’ll be able to merge different .zep files into one common workspace
- Masking Tool: an easy to use masking tool that will help you mask out unwanted details/noise from problematic input pictures (e.g. reflective surfaces)
- Improved workspace: improved the quality of the preview in the 3DF Zephyr editor and improved the ortophoto generation quality
- Improved loading speed: specific improvements have been made in order to speed up the loading process of .zep files
- Lots of small improvements and minor bugfixes: as usual, thank you all for your feedback!
Version 1.10 is scheduled to be released later this month: a beta version will be made available in the next few days!