3DF Zephyr v2.0 is finally here!
The biggest update to 3DF Zephyr is ready for download: enjoy lots of new core improvements for both speed and accuracy, as well as tons of new exciting features!
What’s new in this update?
Here’s an overview of the main new features:
- New Sharp Features Mesh generation Algorithm (3DF Sasha)
- Improved speed during Dense point Cloud Computation
- Several accuracy improvements on dense point cloud computation
- Improved speed during SfM
- Accuracy improved on SfM
- New color balance algorithm
- Bundle adjustment can be triggered during GCP alignment.
- added object cut/object copy
- added mesh filters (densification, decimation, smoothing, fill holes)
- added PNG/JPG mask support
- added point cloud / mesh import into workspace
- added PDF 3D, U3D, DXF and COLLADA support
- New tool: compute volume
- New tool: compute mesh areas
- New tool: Additional Bundle Adjustment step
- New tool: Angle measurement
- New tool: Change workspace photos
- New tool: Confidence histogram
- 3DF Sunny support (cloud computing web service – now in beta)
- Tons of minor fixes and improvements.
….much, much more!