|The newest version is now ready for download!|
Please keep the feedback coming in! Feel free to contact us by email or on ourforums as much as you need, we really appreciate your help in improving 3DF Zephyr.
- Workspace merging: it is now possible to merge .zep files into one common workspace (tutorial here)
- 3DF Masquerade: an easy to use masking tool that will help you mask out unwanted background details. It should be especially used when background and foreground are not consistent (e.g. when using a turntable). 3DF Masquerade also features a semi-automatic silhouetter tool (tutorial here)
- Improved workspace: improved the quality of the preview in the 3DF Zephyr editor and improved the ortophoto generation quality
- Improved loading speed: specific improvements have been made in order to speed up the loading process of .zep files
- Lots of small improvements and minor bugfixes: as usual, thank you all for your feedback!